SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) is SAP’s strategic secure integration platform as a service (iPaaS) with a strong focus on process and data integration across domains (Financial Services Network / FSN, SuccessFactors, Business by Design, Cloud4Customers etc.)
HCI enables you to connect your cloud applications quickly and seamlessly to other SAP and non-SAP applications (on-cloud or on-premise) without extensive coding. This integration as a service solution from SAP can help you integrate your business processes and data in a secure and reliable environment.
We are happy to announce that SAP Early Knowledge Transfer for SAP HANA Cloud Integration 1.0 for Process Integration is now available in SAP Learning Hub.
After you have the access to SAP Learning Hub with Enterprise, Customer or Partner Edition Subscription, you will be able to see following Learning Maps for technology consultant:
SAP HANA Cloud Integration 1.0 for Process Integration: Learning Map for Technology Consultants (SearchTerm: EKT_HANACL10TECH)
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration: Overview and Solution Details
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration: General Concepts
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration Overview: A Quick Video
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration Overview: Prepackaged Integration Content Demo
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration: Pipeline/ Orchestration Steps
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration: Connectivity Adapters
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration: Operations and Monitoring
- Recorded Demo (Creating an Integration Flow in WebUI)
- Recorded Demo (Creating an Integration Flow in Eclipse)
If you don’t have the subscription yet, please go to SAP Learning Hub, choose your region and find the Local Education Contact in the bottom of the page.