Skip to Content

As we come across loads in BW system , we find that sometimes when records are been pulled from R3 system or any other system to DSO. We find that the records sent and records inserted are loaded properly but the DSO is not getting activated and it fails again and again as we try to repeat the step.

As show in the figure.

/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1_739582.jpg

It gives a error message as following

Request REQU_DIP2U0H3F7HPRSV6ABOBKNVKO(249.473) has not or not correctly been updated, Please edit.

But when we search in the process chain for the request id we do not get it.

This is due to, this requested belongs to the older loads which might have been not processed. So it has got stuck.so we need to process those first so that this DSO gets activated after those records are processed.

So we need to first find in which date that request ID has been stuck.

GoTo Tcode SE16 and type the table name :- RSSELDONE and click on table contents

/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2_739598.jpg

Provide
the request id in the Request number field. We will get the request number
where the DSO is getting failed as mentioned in the first screen.

Execute it

We get the date of the request id in SELDATE as shown below.

/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/4_739599.jpg

After getting the date from SELDATE we can go in Tcode RSMO

/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5_739602.jpg

We can go to the particular date and correct the loads. After correcting we can then activate the  DSO.

To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply