Webinar: Meeting the Demand for Enterprise Mobile Apps
The enterprise has a thirst for applications, and it’s becoming more rabid by the day. The problem is that the demand will outstrip capacity. According to Gartner, the demand for enterprise mobile apps will outstrip available development reach by five to one – and it recommends bimodal IT and rapid mobile app development (RMAD) to bridge the gap.
In this Webinar, learn:
- How HP, SAP, and Innovapptive come together to offer “instant mobilization” solutions that can be deployed in the cloud for a quick ROI
- About uprising demand that Gartner predicts around enterprise mobile apps and how HP mobility on-demand can help you instantly cater to this demand with a pay-as-you-go model
- How rapid mobile application development toolkits can help you accelerate your time to market for enterprise mobile applications without having the need to hire additional skill sets
- The best practices organizations should consider to overcome app development challenges
- How you can prioritize app development by adopting a bimodal IT approach by leveraging SAP Mobile Platform
- How you can leverage Innovapptive’s rapid mobile application customization tool, with codeless tools to allow those with no programming skills to rapidly assemble mobile app prototypes
- How you can augment the value of your SAP Fiori implementation by mobilizing SAP Fiori using HP mobility on-demand & Innovapptive’s portfolio of 77 apps
Date: August 13, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM PDT, 10:00 AM CDT, 11:00 AM EDT
William Clark, Global Vice President, Mobile Strategy – SAP
Raghu Bhardvaj, SAP Mobility Offering Leader – HP Enterprise Services
Sundeep Ravande, President and Co-founder – Innovapptive Inc.
Recording available here
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.