Create a Repository in SAP MDM Server
This document helps you to create a Repository in SAP MDM Server.
1. We need to install MDM Server like MDS, MDIS
2. Install Database Server.
3. Install MDM console, Data Manager, Syndicator as per your requirement.
4. MDM Server should be up on running.
1. Open the SAP MDM Console
2. Right click on SAP MDM Server node
3. Select the Server from the list
4. SAP MDM Server is connected.
5. Right Click on MDM server and click on create repository
6. Select the DBMS server and provide the user credentials (Database) like below:
User name : <DB User Name>
Password : *******
7. Click on Next and provide the Repository Name
8. Click on Finish.
Now, We have created a new Repository.
Connect to Repository:
1. Right click on Repository and select connect to Repository
2. Provide the credential
User Name : Admin
Password : sapmdm
We have successfully connected to Repository.
3. Start the Repository
Right click on Repository Node (Test_Repository) and select Start Repository–>Immediate.
Repository started successfully.