Performance improvements for navigation within SAP TM collaboration portal
up to now, the cache reset of the SAP TM collaboration portal hasn’t considered the user settings, e.g. even if the data selection was set to 10 days, all the documents were loaded into the cache.
If you implement the SAP notes below, the cache loading is changed so that it is considering the dates now. This should improve performance.
2176358 – Collaboration Portal: Time-dependent cache reset (back end)
2176359 – Collaboration Portal: Time-dependent cache reset (front end)
2180889 – Collaboration Portal: HTTP request failed when accepting invoice or creating dispute (fixes new bug introduced with 2176358)
After you implemented the notes, you should refresh the browser caches to make sure that the new code is executed.
To clean the UI source code cache, perform the following steps :
- In the browser, enter <Portal URL>/resetcachebuster
- Enter user and password
If the cache is cleaned, the system displays the message: Cachebuster for SAPUI5 application “/tmui/coll_portal” has been reset To clean the browser cache, perform the following steps:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to Settings → Developer Tools (F12) → Cache
- Choose Clear Browser Cache.
- Google Chrome
- Go to Menu → Tools → Clear Browsing Data
- Select Empty the cache and choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Options → Advanced → Network → Cached Web Content
- Choose Clear Now.
- Safari on Apple Ipad
- Go to Settings → Safari
- Choose Clear Cookies and Data.