APO DP you can split support areas into these main categories
1) Master data – Issues where the master data has not come over from ECC via the CIF or a BW interface.
2) Transaction data – Issues where the history has not come over from ECC via CIF or BW or where the release to SNP or ECC has not been succesful.
3) Failed background jobs for APO DP tasks. Overnight batch jobs can fail if locks still exist from planners or conflicting tasks.
4) Functionality in Planning books. Things not working as they should while the planner is using his/her books.
5) Creating CVCs for New Part Introduction. Can be an issue depending on the process.
6) Changing forecast models and selections assigned for background jobs.
7) GUID and Alert queries.