SAP Makes Big Data Real. Real-time. Real Results
- The business value of the ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT).
- How to maximize your current landscape investment by utilizing mobile applications.
- How the quality and control of your companies data can provide opportunities for additional revenue streams.
- How SAP can help companies to build and drive Big Data Strategic initiatives.
The keynote speech was delivered by Mohamad Turani, Director of Database & Technology and Business Analytics, highlight of it: SAP offers the most cohesive and coherent solution portfolio, it combines SAP HANA platform and KXEN predictive analytics, in addition to SAP services to drive results at the speed of thoughts, and to generate real-time insight and business results.
In today’s business, data is the most precious raw material, in the 19th century,
- Source data,
- Collect data,
- Analyze data.
- Develop insight and make decisions.
- KXEN that offer the most effective predictive analytics.
- Business solutions and application that have been evolving over the past 43 years, covering 25 industries, and 12 line of business,
and embed best business practices.
- Services team and data scientist to accelerate value.
- Partnership with the likes of Hortonwork.
Big Data is more than just a ‘data warehousing
and analytics’ project, it is to identify insights and convert them into business value using Big Data-enabled Applications and analytic tools. To convert insights into business value, there
has to be full alignment with business priorities. Data Science is more than ‘advanced analytics’, Data Scientists bridge the gap between Big Data, technology, analytics and the business imperative
SAP solution portfolio, combines SAP HANA platform to drive results at the speed of thoughts, and HADOOP infinite storage; together they form key pillar of the big data solutions that generate real time insight and business results.