SAP only delivers customizing data in client 000. You may transfer it to other clients.
Only if you activate the Transaction Manager from the beginning (activate EA-FS in transaction SFW5) the delivered standard customizing is copied from client 000 to your actual client during client copy. If it is activated on a later stage you have to make an adjustment with client 000 in order to receive the entries.
Usually you copy client 000 to your clients at the time of first installation, and then do the adjustment at each upgrade.
To copy the missing customizing please proceed as follows:
– First set up an RFC connection from your customizing client to the 000 client.
– Please go to the IMG customizing table where entries are missing.
– Go to Utilities -> Adjust.
– Find the RFC connection and login to the 000 client.
This will bring up a comparison list between your customizing client and the 000 client. You can then select which data you want to transport to your customizing client.
– Select the button “Adjust” and then the button “All”.
– Go back out, say yes that you want to copy the changes.
– And you can now save the data in the customizing client.
Please also refer to below notes for your information:
873097 – Bill of material for Customizing
337623 – Customizing after installation or upgrade