Cast Your Vote! Topics for the Next #askSAP Analytics Community Webcast
A special thank-you goes out to everyone who attended the June 2015 #askSAP analytics community webcast. Your participation, questions, and engagement is invaluable and helps make a vital community connection to the SAP product direction for analytics. If you haven’t had a chance to attend an #askSAP community webcast, it’s a fantastic way to voice your opinions related to product strategy and direction. Check out the recap blogs with questions and answers from previous analytics community webcasts.
We’re currently planning the next quarterly webcast for September 2015 and need your input on which topics below you’d like to hear more about.
- More info about recent innovations for SAP Lumira, trusted data discovery and visualization
- More info about SAP Lumira Edge, trusted data discovery solution for teams and departments
- Hear from your peers, what are other SAP analytics customers up to and how is analytics adding value to their business
- More info on innovations for predictive analytics
- More info on innovations for Dashboards and Design Studio
- More info on BI platform innovations
- More info on Cloud BI innovations
- More info on the future of analytics with the SAP Business Suite for SAP HANA, aka S/4HANA
- Have another topic? Leave a comment below
Vote now and vote for more than one! Which topic would you like covered in the next call? Leave your comments below in this blog or voice your opinions on Twitter using #askSAP.
Thanks for staying connected and helping drive the direction for analytics at SAP.