Want to learn hybris Marketing? Attend the openSAP big data course!!! starts in 3 days
What is openSAP big data course?
In this course titled “Driving Business Results with Big Data”, you’ll learn from real life use cases what it takes to extract that value from Big Data, and which solutions are available to acquire store, analyze, and act on Big Data. We will also introduce SAP Rapid Deployment solutions, which help businesses adopt Big Data solutions and related technology. We will demonstrate how all this is done in a live system and provide course participants with access to the system to perform the steps themselves.
For more info, please visit : https://open.sap.com/courses/big1
Why should you attend?
- Educate yourself on these great topics for FREE (only external hosting charges for hands-on)
- Learn at your own pace (only 4 to 5 hours per week of effort is expected of you)
- Listen from the creators directly and very experienced speakers
- One of the best starting point to start learning about SAP hybris Marketing
Who should attend? Pretty much anyone with interest
- Application and technical consultants/staff
- Pre-sales, sales, project management, and delivery management staff
- SAP partners, customers, and internal employees
- Anyone involved in or interested in Big Data
When & where is it happening?
hybris Marketing @openSAP big data course?
As you can see from above, the week 5 is dedicated for “marketing with big data” where SAP hybris Marketing solutions are explained along with related Rapid Deployment Solutions. The week 5 will have several units range from providing product overview, deployment options, data load scenarios bring pretty much any customer data and ends with hands-on exercise. This helps businesses to understand the needs/wants in order to provide personalized customer engagement for revenue growth.
One of the highlight is that week 5 starts with presentation from Michael Rey who is one of the fathers of hybris Marketing. It is always great to hear from the creators directly.
If you can’t wait, please visit following links to learn more:
Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank many of my colleagues who involved in making this happen. I really can’t wait for it to start and looking forward to hearing your feedback.