Get Your SAP HANA Idea Incubator Badge Today!
UPDATE – SAP Idea Incubator is transforming into a new program, a new blog will be posted to explain the new process shortly. Please check back later. Thank you all for your participation.
SAP Idea Incubator is a crowdsourcing program that brings together customers with fresh ideas about how to use their data – and innovators who can quickly build prototypes of solutions that reflect these ideas. The result? Fast, cost efficient problem solving.
Join SAP Idea Incubator today!
How to participate?
Do you have an idea about how to better utilize your data already? Send us a brief description about it in our submission form.
Do you see an idea that interests you? You can share it in your circles, discuss your thoughts in the discussion board, or submit a proposal.
What are the benefits?
For idea submitter
- Get global data scientists, developers to work on your idea
- Leverage the crowd-sourcing benefits with confidence in data security on SAP cutting-edge technology
- Get working prototypes to prove feasibility of your idea
For innovators who submit prototypes for ideas
- Build personal skills, knowledge and expertise, hands on real customer data and solve real business problems
- Get a chance to participate in HANA Distinguished Engineer program, exposure to a broader business community
- Monetary and/or other sponsorship for the winner of every idea
Plus, now you can get badges!
Level 1: I am an SAP HANA Idea Incubator Fan
Level 2: I am a Contributor to SAP HANA Idea Incubator
Level 3: I am a Winner at SAP HANA Idea Incubator
Some related links
- SAP Idea Incubator Overview Video (30 mins)
- SAP Idea Incubator Introduction Blog – Jordan Cao
- The Collaborative Economy with Future Crowd Companies – Timo Elliot
- What Can Companies Expect from Crowd Funding and Crowd Sourcing – Greg Chase
- Understand Customer Needs related to SAP HANA Advanced Analytics Webinar – Jordan Cao (45 mins)
- Flu prediction based on Twitter data: See how to build a E2E HANA application Webinar – Jordan Cao (45mins)
Please let us know in the “Comment” section if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see your participation!
Special thanks to the SCN Gamification team—Jason Cao, Jodi Fleischman, Audrey Stevenson, and Laure Cetin for helping to create a series of special SAP HANA Idea Incubator missions and badges and making this happen!