SAP is offering free of charge “Meet The Expert” sessions for the latest and greatest around SAP’s workforce enablement & content authoring solution: the SAP Workforce Performance Builder (WPB).
All existing SAP Enterprise Support customers and partners are invited to join these virtual training sessions, which run from 19th June to 28th August.
Here is a list of the upcoming topics:
- 19th June: What’s new in SAP WPB v9.4
- 26th June: WPB customization and rollout
- 3th July: Process recording best practices *** moved to 14th August
- 10th July: Multi-language projects best practices *** moved to 11th September
- 13th August: WPB navigator implementation best practices
- 27th August: Content structuring best practices
- 28th August: WPB context sensitive help
- 28th August: WPB Style Editor
For a more detailed overview about all sessions, please check out the SAP Enterprise Support Academy Learning Studio site by following this link, and search for “Workforce Performance Builder” to find all scheduled sessions. Use your S-user to login.
Reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks and best regards,
Sebastian Grodzietzki | Head of Solution & Strategy Management for Innovation Adoption