ASUG BI Webinar List – June 2015
Here the updated list of webinars for the first half of May 2015
For all webinars :
Start Time : 11:00 AM (CT), 12:00 PM (ET), 10:00 AM (MT), 9:00 AM (PT)
Duration : 1 hour
- June 16 – 10 Tips for Optimizing the Performance of your Web Intelligence Reports
We expect quick answers in today’s fast paced world. No one wants to sit around and wait for a bloated, poorly designed report to open. By following these 10 best practices, you will learn how to optimize the load and refresh time of your Web Intelligence documents. This presentation will cover everything from known issues to design tweaks that you can implement almost immediately in your current environment. This is geared towards report designers and BI system administrators in the industry that want to ensure they get the most out of their infrastructure.
– Learn how to find the root cause of a performance issue
– Design better reports from the beginning to avoid performance issues later on
– Find out about the common issues SAP Product Support gets asked on a regular basis
- June 18 – The Impact and Role of Logical Data Warehousing in the Modern Age of In-Memory Based Enterprise Architectures
Today’s Enterprise Architectures have started to embrace in-memory technology which allows to drastically accelerate analytics by leveraging in-database processing. Logical Data Warehousing is the new era of EDWs that builds on those new technologies specifically in the area of data federation and virtualization, multi-tenancy, data tiering etc.
- June 22 – Enabling Your Salesforce through On-Time Analytics with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
Chamberlain will provide an overview how they moved from their existing sales process and sales analytics to a more agile sales approach with on-time analytical information available to the sales forces provided by SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio. The speaker will provide an overview on the journey and their lessons learned through this process and a demo of the current approach.
- June 25 – Analytics with SAP BW on SAP HANA – An End-to-End Scenario
This session focuses on new powerful features of SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.4 in regards to preparing and managing data for analytics. It will show the main concepts for model virtualization, agile ETL processes, and brand new push-down functionalities to SAP HANA. New SAP HANA analysis processes will be used for planning scenarios.
- June 30 – BI for SAP CRM Solutions
Options and requirements for executing an analytics program that provides greater insights into customer and market data and enables data-driven decision-making across your CRM organization, including sales, marketing, and service.
Key Learning Points:
– An overview of the various analytics solutions delivered in SAP CMR, predictive analytics and SAP HANA® to the latest cloud-based customer analytics offerings
– New and innovative ways to develop a 360-degree view of the customer, including best practices for leveraging SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence and SAP InifiniteInsight®
– Criteria to determine which reporting tool or combination of tools best supports your CRM reporting needs, including best practices for leveraging them to track key customer metrics
– Insight into whether and how to migrate to the cloud for customer analytics, including an overview of SAP Cloud for Customer
– Guidelines for the proper extraction and integration of CRM data
– The most effective ways to leverage analytics capabilities to improve processes, user productivity, and the overall customer experience in SAP CRM
I hope you enjoy these session.
Please note, that these are webinars organized by the ASUG BI group and for attending you need to be a ASUG Member.