Note 2179983 – Basic ‘missing OS data’ troubleshooting
I just released note 2179983. It should help you in most situation, when you are missing OS data or facing issue which may be affected by saposcol, namely:
- missing OS data in ST06
- missing OS data in old monitoring transactions
- missing OS data in EWA or Solution Manager
- missing OS data in NWA (Netweaver Administrator)
- more saposcol processes than expected
- you are scared about “missed collection interval” messages in logs
I plan to add frequent problems which could be fixed by yourself, or answers to questions which are coming often also in the future. If you are missing something inside, or idea how to improve it, just let me know.
Please increase the front of heading part. It is showing too small .
Hello, thanks a lot, it seems that saving corrupted somohow formatting. Now it should be better.
It is looking better now.