A series of new meet-the-expert webinars has been set up for SAP Business ByDesign topics. The sessions address key users at the customer site and are offered by the SAP EnterpriseSupport Academy, SAP’S enablement program for support-related topics.
- Introduction to technology and architecture of SAP Cloud Solutions
- Setting up a SAP Cloud implementation project at the customer site
- Requesting tenants and tanaging your SAP Cloud tenant landscape
- Best practices: Service Control Work Center
- Communication with SAP Cloud Support
Project implementation and Go-Live
- Migration before and after go live
- Best practices: Organizational Management
- Key-User Tools: Overview of customer-specific analytics
- Best practices: Intercompany scenarios for service providers
- Customer-specific enhancements with SAP Cloud Applications studio
- Key-User Tools: Add customer-specific fields
Most sessions contain demos and the opportunity to discuss questions with our support experts. All sessions will be recorded and made available in our replay library.
How to access
- Use our calendar view to see which live sessions are scheduled
- Access our replay library to see the available recordings
Learn more about the SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- Visit us at http://support.sap.com/esacademy
- Check out the SAP Enterprise Support Academy infographic
Prerequisites for using the SAP Enterprise Support Academy
You have to have a valid S User.
S User Request
In the SAP Service Market Place you request your User ID which will also give you access to the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
An administrator can add or delete users on the SAP Support Portal.
- Log on the SAP Support Portal Request new users page https://support.sap.com/users-authorizations/request.html
- Click Request new users
- On the New user request form, enter all required data in the form and choose the correct Customer ID if there is more than one listed.
- Click Save
To check the status of your request, go to Display requested users: https://support.sap.com/users-authorizations/display-requested.html. After the user is created, you can edit the S-User and add authorizations.