We would like to invite you to the upcoming SAP enablement offering “S/4HANA DB Migration to HANA” Please use the registration button on the right to reserve your seat now!
REGISTER HERE for the 22nd of June 0900am – 1300pm CET:
REGISTER HERE for the 29nd of June 0900am – 1300pm CET:
Make sure you free up some time on 2 consecutive Monday mornings as the workshop is divided into to session of 4 hours each.
S/4HANA launch has started a journey for the SAP Community that will innovate the landscape and make the impossible possible for our customers. In order to be in the driver seat on this journey, you as a Partner have a clear call to action to own and master HANA Platform and the Migration from legacy DB to HANA.
To make this a reality, please join our DB Migration workshop for DB Migration Consultants.
In the session you will gain an understanding of the principles and learning points from early projects, so that you can go back to your organisation and enable your colleagues and peers so your business can become a centre of excellence for migration.
Agenda PART I 22 June 2015 09:00-13:00
09:10 SAP HANA:
• HANA Technical Architecture overview
• HANA Data Center and Technical readiness
10:30 Database persistence and restart
11:00 HANA Sizing
11:50 Backup and recovery
• High Availability and Disaster Recovery
• Monitoring and Administration
• Security and Auditing
• Change Management and Transports
AGENDAPART II 29 June 2015 09:00-13:00
09:10 SAP Business Suite migration to HANA options
• Custom code optimization for HANA
• Technical view on migration to HANA
10:30 Going on:
• Technical upgrade
• Migration approach and execution
• Use of DMO option
• Unicode conversion
11:50 Going on:
• Overview on RDS for Migration to SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA
• Technical overview on S4 HANA architecture and migration approach
• Migration on specific complex cases (interactive)
12:50 Conclusions and Call to Action
HANA EMEA HUB Consultant
GPO Solution Centre S/4HANA Program