Set of enhancements (via notes) for SAP Student Lifecycle Management
Hereby we would like to share with you a set of potentially interesting notes (with a focus on innovations, enhancements) for your SAP Student Lifecycle Management implementation. These notes are made available for you by our IMS team in Bangalore (thanks team!).
Below a list of the notes, you can go into more details per note by accessing the Service Market Place, link below the list of notes.
- NEW 16th of June: 2175724 Add OR condition across Requirements in Extended Booking Check
- NEW 16th of June: 2166164 Add parameter description in PIQAUDSM
- Note 2054348 – Wave 1 of SAP SLcM optimizations (FM, Bapi, reports, etc) for HANA
- Note 2140260 – Wave 2 of SAP SLcM optimizations (FM, Bapi, reports, etc) for HANA
- Note 2139161 – Equivalency Determination to save modules with program context
- Note 2139054 – Screen Size increase for several key SAP SLcM programs. Screens/transactions:
- Student File: PIQSTM/PIQSTD (different sub tabs)
- Grading: PIQSMFU (different areas and sub tabs)
- Requirement Profile: PIQAUDTMPL_D/ PIQAUDTMPL_M
- Assessments: PIQEVALM & PIQEVALREGM
- Graduation: PIQGRADST & PIQGRAD
- Event planning: PIQACADOFFER00 (view, change on individual event)
- Cohorts: PIQCOH00
- Academic Structure: PIQ_ACSTRUC (pop-up sessions of offering)
- Equivalency Determination: PIQED
- Note 2139052: Student Photo display in Student File similar to student master data.
- Note 2122813: Use of full screen in Student File and in Academic Work Overview and in Program Content
- Multiple notes for improvements in the Fiori apps for SAP SLcM:
- Note 2036146 – UI bug fixes/improvements for student app ‘ my courses’
- Note 2066052 – Correction note for Faculty Student File app
- Note 2104115 – Correction note for Student app
- Note 1977228 – Multiple Graduation records for program of study
- Note 1592675 – Restrict use of multiple Req. Catalogs for Audit Req.Profile
The notes can be access and downloaded via https://support.sap.com/notes .
(Search via application area IS-HER-CM and press on ‘released on’ to see the latest notes).
Let us know if you have any questions!
SAP (Higher) Education & Research team
Where is the Twitter link?
Former Member please reach out to the blog author directly by commenting on this blog or using @mentions. Please only use Alert Moderator for reasons as mentioned in our rules of engagement: https://www.sap.com/community/about/rules-of-engagement.html