Come join SAP and our partner ecosystem at our Manufacturing Industries Forum 2015 on June 23–25th in Chicago, USA which promises to be a very exciting and informational event! Learn how SAP and our partners are helping companies become more intelligently connected, beginning with the initial design and planning of their products and extending up through manufacturing and an increasingly interconnected customer and supply value chain. For those of you who are interested in SAP Manufacturing Execution, there are three customers sessions being held on Thursday, June 25th that you shouldn’t miss:
- Medtronic – A journey to integrate manufacturing operations to the enterprise
- Time: 9:00-9:45 AM (Mfg. and Ship- Track4)
- Caterpillar – A journey through a global template utilizing SAP ME
- Time: 10:00-10:45 AM (Mfg. and Ship- Track4)
- IDEXX– Enabling compliant manufacturing execution with SAP
- Time: 1:00-1:45 PM (Mfg. and Ship- Track4)
If you are interested in attending, please register HERE.
I look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!
Global Product Owner – Manufacturing Execution