SAP Lumira, Server for Teams – Share Workflow
In this blog , we capture how the document is shared among different users using Lumira Server for Teams.
- Consider a scenario where the Alex who is also an analyst saves the lumira document from Desktop to Lumira Server for teams , he also shares the document with end user Bob and assigns him view Rights.
- Alex logs in to Lumira Server for Teams and views the document.He shares the document to another end user Jane through the cog wheel option.
- The document is now shared to Jane and is assigned Edit rights.
- The document shared to different users by Alex can be viewed under Shared by me.
- He can also view the users to whom the document is shared.
- Bob wants to view the document shared to him, he logs in with his account and under “Shared with me”, he is able to view his document.
- He double clicks on the document to view it. Edit right is disabled for him.
- Jane logs in and views the document ,she is able to Edit and Save the document.
- Since Jane is having Edit rights, she can share the document to other end user – Alice.
The above end to end workflow shows the importance of share feature in Lumira Server for Teams.
However in Lumira Server for BIP, there is no explicit share option.
The moment user saves a document to a folder, all users who have view rights on that folder content can view the document.
Additionally, send to Inbox functionality can be used as an option to share in Lumira Server for BIP.