Dahn Pratt is a current Student SAP Mentor for 2015 – which is a huge honour considering that only 11 Student SAP Mentors were chosen for the year. Dahn is an avid traveller and passionate about renewable energy, social innovation and possesses a great eye for detail. Due to his passion for a ‘better tomorrow’ Dahn is avidly working on a sustainable energy project for MolsonCoors as a part of his Student SAP Mentorship. Being the kind-hearted fellow Dahn is, he agreed to participate in sharing his ‘SAP Success Story’. The following is Dahn’s SAP Success Story:
1) What successes have you achieved with the help of the SAP Community/SCN? How has the SAP community/SCN benefited you?
2) During your association with SAP what has been the most positive experience for you?
3) Is there a time you felt as though you’ve failed at something that affects SAP? How did you overcome this/what did you learn?
4) What have been your contributing strengths to the SAP/SCN community?
5) How about your biggest weaknesses? Any skills-gap that you’d want to improve?
6) What are your current/future goals in terms of being a part of SAP community? Please be specific.
7) If you could work on any project(s) that would benefit yourself and SAP, what would it be and why?
8) If you were the CEO of SAP for a year what changes would you make?
Links to Related Posts (if any)
As you can tell from Dahn’s SAP Success Story he is a truly passionate man who wants to have a positive impact on the planet and SAP!
Do you have an SAP Success Story to share? Please contact me on SCN to set up a short interview or fill out this template:SAP Success Story. The idea is to gain insights into what helped execute your successes in the SAP ecosystem, as well as showcase the impact you have made within the community and the impact the community has made to you! You can also tag a nominee and encourage them to blog their SAP Success Story as well as tag myself so the data can be collected.
Student SAP Mentor 2015
Mentor:Arif Mohamed Johari