What application in treasury can parallel process?
• Valuation (transaction TPM1/TPM2)
• Legacy Data Transfer (transactions TPM61/TPM62/TPM63/TPM64)
• Accrual/Deferral (transaction TPM44)
• Update Planned Records for Securities (transaction FWUP)
• Generate Derived Flows (transaction TPM27)
How to configure parallel processing?
Parallelization of treasury can be activated via customizing ->Financial Supply Chain Management ->Treasury and Risk Management ->Transaction Manager ->General Settings ->Parallel Processing Control (customizing view TRGV_PAR).
1. Choose New Entry.
2. Choose the Application.
3. Enter the Server Name.
4. Enter the Logon/Server Group.
5. Enter the Number of Tasks.
6. Enter the Package Size.
7. When you want to switch off the parallelization, you have to set the Parallelization Off/On indicator.
8. You can set the Allow User to Control Parallelization Parameters in GUI indicator.
9. Save your entries.
1705651 – SEC: parallel processing for planned record update
2044775 – TPM45: parallel processing
1945357 – Enhancement of Framework for Parallel Processing