Migration for the Transaction Manager
You want to install a new Treasury release (Enterprise 2.0 or higher) and are already using an SAP Treasury solution (Enterprise 1.10, CFM 2.0, 4.6C or
lower). To do so you have to convert the existing Customizing, transaction data and master data. We provide the ‘TPM_MIGRATION’ tool for this migration.
Correct Timing of Data Conversion (TPM_MIGRATION).The example shows an upgrade to release Enterprise 2.00/ERP2004/ERP2005 in a three-system landscape (development, test and production system) and two test phases for converting data with transaction TPM_MIGRATION. The diagram shows when and in which systems data should be converted.
Preparing Data Conversion in the Source Release
- Amortization Securities (FWAA)
- Reversal Postings (TBB1)
- Realized Gains/Losses (TBB6)
- Valuations Money Market / Foreign Exchange / OTC Derivatives
- Resetting Accruals/Deferrals for Securities (FWAR)
- CFM: Fix, post or reverse transactions (TPM10)
- CFM: Fix and post derived
For more detailed information, please check the below link.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.