Alert configuration on HANA Box
1. Navigate / Login to your HANA System, Navigate to your SID and Double click on system
2. Navigate yourself to tab called ‘Alert ‘ and on your right hand side you have ‘configure button’ as below.
3. Once you click on ‘Configure tab’, You need to provide the details below , which includes Email address (sender and receiver), Threshold values, Timings.
4. Provide details above, go to the next tab and provide threshold details you will get some by default like disk usage, CPU Usage, Connections, Physical memory usage, Long running statements and others.
5. Go to next tab called Configure Start Time for Periodic checks in which you have to provide the Start time for checks like below.