This document describes where the SAP Cloud Platform data centers are and how to report outages when problems arise.
SAP Cloud Platform Data Centers and where they are
The SAP Cloud Platform has data centers all over the world as shown below. As of 2017, we have 7 live data centers:
|Locations||Live / Testing|
|Phoenix, Arizona, USA||Live|
|Ashburn, Virginia, USA||Live|
For more information on SAP Data Centers, start here.
About Landscape Hosts
Applications can be deployed on the productive landscape hana.ondemand.com or the trial landscape hanatrial.ondemand.com for your applications.
Use the landscapes as follows:
- Productive landscape: Represents the productive environment and can be used by customer and partner accounts only
- Trial landscape: The platform for testing the SAP Cloud Platform functionality. To use this platform, you require a developer account. It is the platform on which beta functionality can be tested.
Each landscape is segmented by region. For example, if the application URL is myapp<account_name>.us1.hana.ondemand.com then your data center is located in Ashburn, Virginia
How to get Support
The SAP Cloud Platform factory landscape provides 24/7 support and monitoring. All planned downtime will be scheduled and notifications broadcast to notification email list subscribers (see instructions below). During the maintenance period, you will not be able to deploy and start any services. Click on the “learn more” button for more information on how to enter a support ticket if your productive landscape is having issues.
To receive regular updates about the platform infrastructure:
- Subscribe to the Productive Landscape listserv
- Watch the wiki page for trial update announcements
- Subscribe to or visit the SAP Cloud Platform status page at any time
SAP Cloud Platform Related Information