SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer – Responsive UI
With our 15.05 release, we are launching a new ‘Responsive UI’ for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- At its core, the new Responsive UI follows the Fiori design paradigm and is at the heart of our user-first strategy
- Users of other SAP Fiori applications will instantly feel at home with the consistent and harmonized experience across SAP applications
- With this release, we are beginning the journey to fully embrace the Fiori framework of design thinking, user centric design and associated technologies to power future user interaction for end users
- We are already working hard on new user-productivity scenarios following this new paradigm and specifically keeping our mobile users in mind
Customers are constantly telling us that our UI design is the best in the industry, and with the new ‘Responsive UI’ – you get mobility at its best.
- It is being built ground-up to run across all devices – from desktops to tablets, to smartphones to smart-watches
- In this first release, we are focussing only on iPads, Android Tablets and Desktops only – a large percentage of our user base. With our next release, we are focussing on smartphones
- These steps are part of our journey to converge into a single user interface powered by Fiori in the future
We are launching new mobile applications so that you can experience this new UI on your tablets.
- For the iPad and Android tablets, the new “SAP Cloud for Customer, extended edition” applications are available on the App Store and Google Play
- For our desktop users, the new UI is available by simply changing the URL used to launch SAP Cloud for Customer (manually change the URL to https://myxxxxxx.crm.ondemand.com/sap/public/ap/ui/repository/SAP_BYD_UI/HTML5/newclient.html)
So go ahead, try out our new ‘Responsive UI’ send us your feedback.
P.S.: Our existing HTML5 UI remains available for use and will continue to be supported. All customizations done on the HTML5 UI are available automatically on the new Responsive UI. We’ve tried to cover the most used scenarios in the first release and are working towards increasing the coverage with each release.