Monthly Highlights from the SAP User Experience Community – June 2nd
The is a public community dedicated to the exchange of ideas and knowledge about design and user experience. The Community is for everyone interested in design and user experience, so join the conversation!
- In To Improve The User Experience, Rethink IT, Maricel Cabahug explains the fundamental changes happening in how software is being developed.
- I recently published the third post in a series of interviews with SAP employees in a variety of roles in the area of user experience and design. Read the short conversation to find out about Fazlul’s job as an interaction designer at SAP.
- The Challenge – Connecting Executives with Users’ Pain – As the manager of a team of user researchers, Ulrike Weissenberger was asked some years ago to help shift the mindset of our executives from traditional software benchmarked by features and functions to one measured by the quality of the user experience.
- Did you know that UX has a range of benefits besides making users happy, including financial advantages for your business? Find out more in Creating Business Value with User Experience by Claire Donelon.
- Attractive websites make users read on for this little extra time. Check whether your site does so as well in this post by Bernard Rummel Does Your Website Make People Want To Stay?.
- Are you interested in accessibility? Stefan Schnabel has published two posts on the topic:
- SAP AppHaus Heidelberg wins UX Magazine Award by Gloria Costa
- How to Become Innovative and Successful Through Design – New Training for IT Managers – Sign up for this course and learn how to realize a UX roadmap based on value potential, reach, and user satisfaction within your company, and gain a high-level overview of the methods you can apply to identify and leverage your innovation potential.
- Find out more about the enhanced content, a fresh visual design and new features of the New SAP Fiori Design Guidelines in this post by Sabina Hitzler.
- Marco Dorn invites customers and partners to join in on the collaboration with SAP Product Teams to discuss future functionality. Find out more in Sign
up until June 26th – Influence SAP’s Planned Solutions and find out about the 58 projects which are looking for customers and partners until June 26th to join regular feedback activities.
In the Discussion Forum:
- Replays from key UX sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 in Orlando, Florida − Links to key sessions from May 5-7 at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida that focused on user experience.
- Side-by-side comparison of SAP Fiori UX and SAP GUI for process receivables − New video on YouTube shows how the SAP Fiori user experience in SAP Simple Finance makes financial management processes, including receivables management, more efficient. The video shows a side-by-side
demonstration of how a cash collections specialist performs one concrete task in SAP Fiori and in SAP GUI.
- Keeping simple things simple – Fiori Customer Co-Innovation at its best! − SAP Fiori Customer Interest Groups are an opportunity to get deeply involved in SAP Fiori development! By joining you as SAP customers can get the most recent information regarding future events related to the SAP Fiori Customer Interest Groups and SAP Fiori Customer Co-Innovation Forums.
- Gamification at first sight – What is your opinion of gamification?