Some tips to Organise SAP Inside Track in your city.
- How to organise the SAP inside track?
Please refer the below Wiki
- Is any approval process involved to organise SAP inside track event?
No, if you are non-SAP it is good to get SAP’s approval to help sponsors, if it is available
- Will SAP Sponsor and do they need to get SAP approval for the event
The wiki says to try to get local sponsors – sometimes SAP sponsors but you need approval for that ahead of time,for more information check the Mark Finnern’s wiki , http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/events/How+To+Create+Your+Own+SAP+Inside+Track
- Can anyone organise the event?
Yes, anyone can organise the event
- Is any template, logo or design for the event
Please use the below – any one of them, and also I have attached the design below of the blog
- Is any time period or month for the event?
- Can it repeated any number of time in a year at particular city
- The below blog will give a background on Inside Tracks:
- The event organizer responsibility
Post a blog in SCN @ SAP Inside Track , in the below url. http://scn.sap.com/community/events/inside-track
- Update the Wiki, stating when and where the event is held
- Once the event has taken place, update the wiki
- Some tips & jump start for “SAP inside track “ event