SAP Early Knowledge Transfer for SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 is now available in SAP Learning Hub.
After you have the access to SAP Learning Hub with Enterprise, Customer or Partner Edition Subscription, you will be able to see SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1
by searching the title or the search term: EKT_FINCON101CONS.
Learning Map for Consultant and you will learn about SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1’s new features which include:
In “What’s new in SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1”:
- The Rejuvenated HTML5 web user interface
- The new web printing client in addition to ActivePDF
- The 64-bit support for the web
- The refined SAP HANA reporting
Following Demos are included:
- New HTML5 Web User Interface
- SAP HANA Real Time Reporting Overview
- SAP HANA Using Lumira and Excel
New Update on Dec.30.2015:
- What’s new in SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 SP02
- Personalize the welcome page with the background picture of your choice
- Run reports, tag your favorite reports, find reports through a unique Google-like search function
- Access SAP Financial Information
- Management directly from the welcome page
- Get new features such as information on data or drill-to-origin
- Strengthened Packages “app” with new persistent criteria to filter and sort packages
- Benefit from HTML5 performance optimizations for a faster and streamlined web experience
If you don’t have the subscription yet, please go to SAP Learning Hub, choose your region and find the Local Education Contact in the bottom of the page.
See also: Discover SAP Learning Hub