You are planning to attend TechEd 2015? Curious about how to improve User Experience and what comes next from SAP side? Want to learn more about how to develop state of the art SAP User Interfaces? Three times a yes? Perfect, you`re right here, this is your blog.
Similar to last year we set up a complete track for User Interface and User Experience design and technology.
The track will come up with more than 30 sessions all around UX.
As User Experience (UX) is one of the “hottest” topics at TechEd we will also see UX-related sessions in other tracks like “Mobile”, “Analytics”, “Security” and many more. All in all an offering of more than 70 hours of educational content.
Below you can find a listing of the UX track structuring and topics covered. (current state of planning, may be a matter of change):
[UX Track@ TechEd 2015]
[UX @ other tracks] …. just some highlights
- SAP UX strategy
- Implementation of SAP Fiori in SAP System Landscape
- Authentication and Authorization for SAP Fiori
- SAP Smart Business
- Key UI Technologies in S/4 HANA
- Development of mobile apps with SAP Web IDE
[Additional formats and offerings]
- Roadmap Q&A sessions
- Code Review sessions
- CodeJam Mini Editions
- ASUG customer sessions
- Customer Co-Innovation sessions
- UX Pre-Conference day in planning
- Registration opens: June
- TechEd Las Vegas: Oct 20 – 23
- TechEd Barcelona: Nov 10 – 12
- TechEd Bangalore: tbd
This blog will keep you up to date about news and facts all around UX at TechEd 2015 so stay tuned.
– Michael, Tracklead for UX@SAP TechEd