SLA Time Registration for Incidents is not Working
When checking at the existent incidents, it is possible to see that the SLA exists and the alert works for IRT/MPT. However the time registration is not working, so the incident IRT and MPT remains at 0% (Green alert) independent of time.
1. In SPRO, go to the step “Edit Availability and Response Times” (The path may vary based on your SP level). Read the description and the
As it says in the requirements, The Profile definition requires a valid factory calendar.
2. Click on the button of “availability time” (little clock) for the service profile you have defined.
In this example, the USA calendar is being used.
3. Access transaction SCAL, select “factory calendar” and press the display button.
3. check the calendar used
Here you can see the calendar used is outdated. It is set as valid from 1996 up to 2010. This needs to be changed since as a requisite for the SLA funconality is
using a valid calendar.
To solve this issue you just need to do the following:
1. Access SCAL transaction, select “factory calendar” and press the edit button.
2. Select the used calendar and press the change button.
3. Change the timeframe in order to make it valid for the present date.