We believe it’s important that you have an opportunity to learn what the future holds for BI. That’s why in our next #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community call, we’re going to review some of the most recent BI developments.
We know our customers rely on our BI solutions to gain instant insight and foresight into the business and their organization’s performance – such as ad hoc reporting, self-service data visualization and dashboards, predictive analytics, mobile apps, and many more.
Our aim, as always, is to enable companies in diverse industries to turn data into actionable insights. Today, this is becoming increasing complex. The pool of data is growing exponentially, and we need to accommodate for that. Today’s executives need more strategic agility, and we need to accommodate for that as well.
Join our next #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call, on June 9, to get an update on SAP’s BI product strategy and roadmap.
Take part in an interactive Q&A session with a panel of SAP experts. Featured speakers will include:
- Jayne Landry – leads Business Intelligence at SAP
- Ty Miller – leads the product strategy for SAP’s trusted data discovery business
- Saurabh Abhyankar – primary focus is to define the portfolio roadmap for the SAP BI product line
- Joyce Butler
During the call, we’ll be taking a close look at:
- Our vision and strategy for SAP solutions for BI
- The latest innovations in the desktop and server editions of SAP Lumira, and a sneak preview of the roadmap for trusted data discovery
- The latest innovations in the SAP BusinessObjects BI Suite, including SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio and SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, and a sneak preview of the BI roadmap
- A new solution for data center management: SAP IT Operations Analytics
We want to hear from you! Don’t forget to connect with us during the community call and submit your questions via Twitter with #askSAP.
SAP BI Strategy and Roadmap: Get a Sneak Preview of What’s Next
- Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- 8:00 a.m. PT/ 11:00 a.m. ET/ 5:00 p.m. CET
- (90 minutes)
Original published on Analytics blog and republished with permission.