If the answer to this question is “Yes” – perhaps you would like to consider joining me for a webinar next week.
We are hosting a webinar to present the highlights of our second release of our Design Studio Extensions (DSX) and we will share with your some of the key features as well as the benefits of using our extensions as part of your dashboarding project.
What are some of the key highlights in this new release ?
- Additional chart types: Waterfall, Bullet, Dual and Multi axis combination charts, sparkline chart, and many more
- Conditional formatting for charts based on any measure in the data source
- Ability to place charts on an identical scale for easy comparison
- Ability to create your own table or scorecard / sparkline table with advanced features such as an integrated search and easy formatting options
- Option to integrate maps with your existing SAP BusinessObjects BI assets, such as Web Intelligence
- Hierarchical Drill Down for charts
- Hierarchical filter component for simple selection of nodes and leafs
- Ability to use Excel spreadsheets as a data source
- PDF export with the ability to select exactly the elements you would like to export
- What If Analyzer allowing you to quickly create scenarios in SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
…. and many more
If this did raise you interest, register here for the webinar and I am looking forward to your questions next week.