Add Additional SAP HANA System
Starting with Database Installation
1. Go to HANA Studio \ Life Cycle Management \ Add Additional SAP Hana System
Create the directories and give the full permission for same.
3. Provide the details about sidadm user, password and confirm the password
4. It will distribute memory with various SID based on total RAM
5. Provide the details as required.
6. Click ‘NO’ on below
Adding HANA with SID “<SID>”. It will give you starting HANA Installation. This will take several minutes to complete…
Once done it is finish. You have to do SAP Installation based on your product. For which there are some screenshots below.
2. Click Custom settings or typical if you like
3. It will ask you SAP SID and Destination drive (for windows)
4. Provide Fully Qualified domain name if asked
5. Kernel Location
6. It will ask for some passwords, password for OS users, Database SID, Hostname, Instance number and DB password.
7. Provide passwords if asked, It will ask for HANA Client location, please provide the location.
8. It will ask you Export DVD Location, please provide the same.
9. It will ask DB System Admin Password, Schema password also it will give some default import parameters for HANA
10. It will give you default ports, Instance number, Message server details, will ask for SL Controller location, DAA Server details (where to install, passwords, Instance number), SLD Details and will ask to Review parameters if any needed and once execute will complete the installation.
Hope this helps.. 🙂