Reproducing the Issue
- One query created with table EKPO.
- Set EKPO-MATNR(Material) & EKPO-EBELP(item) as ‘Output List’.
- Example: the data in table EKPO is MATNR=000111, EBELP=001.
- Execute query with ‘SAP List Viewer’ output type.
- In output list, you can find that the data in MATNR field displayed as 111,
but the data in field EBELP field still displayed as 001.
Field ‘MATNR’ uses Convers. Routine MATN1, the conv.exit MATN1 removes the
leading zeros. ‘EBELP’ field does not use any conversion routine.
You can check the corresponding field in SE11 as below:
Define an additional field in the infoset or a local field in the query
without any conv.exit and copy the data to this field. The result will be shown
without any conversion in this field.
SAP KBANote: 2171140 Leading Zero disappeared on some fields in Query.