There might be some situations where it is practically impossible to uninstall the SMP Server through standard means (Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program). The situations might be:
- SMP Installation get corrupted
- You might have accidentally deleted C:\SMP\MobilePlatform3 folder.
Following are the simple steps to manually uninstall the SMP Server:
- Delete the folder C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3
- Delete the SMP folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Universal\SMP
- Delete the SMP registry
- Open registry – regedit
- Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP\MobilePlatform
- Restart the machine.