In the last SAP TechEd in Las-Vegas, I had the pleasure to present the SAP Fiori launchpad as the new entry point for SAP applications. For those who missed the presentation, I would like to encourage you to watch the replay of the session (below).
For those who missed the hands-on session, I recommend to review the following blog Experience the SAP Fiori launchpad In Action – ABAP, Portal & Cloud, which I have published just after the event, together with my colleagues Elizabeth Thorburn and Sibylle Brehm.
A lot was done in this area since October 2014 and the Fiori launchpad is getting more and more central in the SAP UX and Clients strategy. Starting with the following diagram showing the convergence of the different SAP clients to a single client – SAP Fiori launchpad.
Together with the successful release of the Fiori launchpad on HANA Cloud Platform as part of the SAP HANA Cloud Portal offering, the alignment of the SAP Enterprise Portal with SAP Fiori (consumption of Fiori apps and alignment with the Fiori launchpad design, Fiori framework page). The journey has just started, the momentum is out there and we can see more and more customers adopting and aligning their SAP clients strategy with the Fiori launchpad direction.
At this point I would like to invite you to join me and my colleagues also at sapteched 2015 to hear more about what’s new in the Fiori launchpad area across the different deployment options – ABAP, SAP Portal and HANA Cloud Platform.
- SAP Fiori Launchpad – Deployment Options
- SAP Portal and SAP Fiori – Common Architecture
- Fiori Launchpad Sites (Part 1): Developing & Managing Business Apps
- Fiori Launchpad Sites (Part 2): Customizing Fiori Application Launch Tiles
- Experience, customize and run SAP Fiori on the cloud with SAP Fiori Demo Cloud Edition
- My Personal Ux, Fiori, Portal and Cloud Cheat Sheet