in the last days we analyzed the start of the collaboration portal in terms of performance. Some customers experienced a very long start up time. Finally, we could work on the root cause.
I am happy to tell that two new correction notes can be implemented which will speed up the start of the collaboration portal:
2171017 – Collaboration Portal: Start of portal is slow
2169824 – Collaboration Portal: Start of portal is slow
After you implemented the notes, you should refresh the browser caches to make sure that the new code is executed.
To clean the UI source code cache, perform the following steps :
- In the browser, enter <Portal URL>/resetcachebuster
- Enter user and password
If the cache is cleaned, the system displays the message: Cachebuster for SAPUI5 application “/tmui/coll_portal” has been reset
To clean the browser cache, perform the following steps:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to Settings → Developer Tools (F12) → Cache
- Choose Clear Browser Cache.
- Google Chrome
- Go to Menu → Tools → Clear Browsing Data
- Select Empty the cache and choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Options → Advanced → Network → Cached Web Content
- Choose Clear Now.
- Safari on Apple Ipad
- Go to Settings → Safari
- Choose Clear Cookies and Data.