First step – figure out the root iView object path
- Find the iView in the Portal content catalog, and open the context menue.
- Choose the “Trace Delta Links” option
You’ll get a tree showing you the hierarchy of the delta links.
3. Copy the URL of the top-most iView (see in the picture below), and keep is aside.Now you have the path to the root iView which you’re going to change.
Step 2: Add the “DefaultDocumentMode” property to the root iView
- Open the PCD inspector tool
- Click on the “URL” button (see picture below)
- Add the URL of the root iView which you’ve saved from the first step, and click “Browse Into” (see picture below)
- Open the property editor of the iView
5. Click on switch to PCM
6. Click on “Create new property” button
7. Add property : “DefaultDocumentMode” with value “Quirks” and click on “create” button