This is the second part of the blog post to detail out the steps to build an X Code project for SAP Work Mgr. 6.2 with ESRI GIS libraries and SAP EAM SDK included. The first part of the blog is at the below link:
SAP EAM Mobile App SDK 1.0
1) Download the SAP EAM SDK from SAP Support Portal. You can find this under Installation and upgrades-> A-Z-> E
2) Now we need to include the SAP EAM libraries and resources in the X Code project. Right click in the blank area in X Code -> Show in Finder. Create a “Resources” folder in your project where the .xcodeproj file is located. Create 2 new folders under the “Resources” folder, CommonResources, GISResources
3) Copy contents from the following path SDK/Common/Common.framework/Resources to the CommonResources folder that was created in step above. Copy contents from following path SDK/GIS/GIS.framework/Resources and past them in the GISResources folder just created
4) In the end, your “Resources” folder should look like this
5) Right click in blank area in your X Code, add files to your project and add this newly created “Resources” folder. Current project structure is in thebelow screenshot.
6) Now we need to add the Common. Framework and GIS. Framework to the project. Click on the “target” in the project navigation view in X Code and then click on “Build Phases”-> Link Binary. Click “+” button and choose add other
7) Navigate to the folder where you installed the Arc GIS SDK and add the common.framework file to the project (path SDK/Common/Common.framework). Repeat to add GIS.framework file to the project (path SDK/GIS/GIS.framework).
8) Add systemconfiguration.framework by navigating to build phases->Link Binary
9) Build your project and run in simulator. You have now finished building a project with the ESRI and SAP EAM libraries included. IF ALL BACKEND CONFIGS(from a Syclo and GIS standpoint) are in place, you should start seeing asset data under the locations tab in the app.
Hope this helps.