Preparing an Infotype for Fast Entry of Master Data
This blog will provide an overview of step by step approach followed for creating an Infotype for Fast entry of master data using PA70.
Steps to be followed
1. Go to Se51 and copy existing infotype module pool 5000 screen to the required infotype module pool screen. Screen 5000 is used for fast entry of infotype records
For example I want to use Infotype 0050 in fast entry which is not there in SAP Standard. Copy module pool program “MP023200” Screen 5000 to “MP005000” screen 5000.
2. Edit Layout and Flow logic of the screen 5000.
Once copied go to MP005000 screen 5000 and change the flow logic.
Now change the Layout as per the requirement for the screen 5000.
Once completed all the changes save and activate the screen
3. Copy the following Gui status
To copy the status go to SE80 and provide the program name as MP005000. Select any Gui status and then click on menu path Goto->Object lists->Status list which will give the below screen.
Follow the same approach for all the Status.
5. Include the MPPERSFS in module pool MP005000.
6. Copy the include MP0232FS to MP0050FS and then include MP0050FS in module pool MP005000.
Modify the include MP0050FS by adding the fields that are displayed as default values to the positions at which they are required.
Mainly we need to modify PROPOSED_VALUES and the Subroutine DNNNN.
Sample code for MP0050FS
After the code changes are completed activate Include and Module pool.
Till now all the technical changes are completed now we need to maintain table entries to view the Infotype 0050 in PA70 screen.
7. Maintain table T588R and T588Q for the Infotype 0050.
Now go to PA70 transaction to check if the Infotype 0050 is visible.
Select the infotype and create the entries.
If you want to display the Infotype in the Menu of PA70 then need to go to SPRO->Personnel Management->Personnel Administration->Customizing Procedures->Infotype Menus->Infotype Menu.
The following infotype menus are fixed for fast data entry:
- – 07 fast entry of master data, and
- – 09 fast entry of time data.