Recently i had come across one scenario which i would like to share
User required Loan WBS entries should not come in S_ALR_87013558 in actual cost and there should be no negative figure in overall budget report.
Below points you can learn
- Functionality of report painter to add new fields on the selection screen of report S_ALR_87013558
- Creation and Importance of global variable
- How to assign the global variable to report painter
- When users are posting any entries on the Loan wbs with cost element, S_ALR_87013558 report available budget goes to negative as cost element is exempt to control budget.
- User required Loan WBS entries should not come in S_ALR_87013558 and there should be no negative figure in overall budget report.
Proposed Solution :
S_ALR_87013558 Actual column consider the two fields for calculating actual cost based on value category in my case.
- Value category : costs and expenses com – COSTS
- Value Category : Not assigned cost or Loan entry WBS
1. We decided to add one more field on the selection screen of the report as Value category.
2. Based on value category, selection field output of the report will come.
3. Support in Value category field users had input “COSTS” and while execution, report will not consider the “Not assigned cost” means Loan entry WBS Implementation:
- Global variable creation
- Assignment of variable in report painter of S_alr_87013558
1. Global Variable creation using CJEV Transaction CJEV for value category
2. Edit the report painter :
Use CJE2 transaction and go to report 12KST1A Costs: budget/actual/commt/rem.plan/assigned report
Edit the report and then go to actual column
Double click on that and add the field as Value category
Assign the global variable to value category field
Note: variable can be local also but Value category field will be mandatory on the selection screen.
3. Execute the report S_alr_87013558