SAP Mobile Documents Integrates with SAP Enterprise Portal and Fiori Launchpad
SAP Mobile Documents is SAP’s innovative integration platform for all document related processes and tasks. With our standard clients you can securely access and share any files out of different content management repositories, and connect your own custom clients to serve your industry-specific needs.
The latest integration scenario we implemented is with the SAP Enterprise Portal and Fiori Launchpad.
SAP Mobile Documents can be added to the Fiori catalog in the SAP Enterprise Portal. The user may decide on his own whether or not he wants to have the application tile on his home screen. Below you will find a quick overview in our YouTube video and a more detailed version with descriptions and screenshots.
Quick overview on YouTube:
- Show menu with custom categories
You can define your categories according to your needs, for example: Employee Services, My Projects, …
- Access the tile catalog to include applications to your home page
In the catalog select the “My Documents” folder, and add it to the group where you want to place it on your home page.
You can populate your home screen with different folders from SAP Mobile Documents:
- My Documents for access to your personal business files
- Add specific folders which you need for your daily work. For example, when you are a sales manager, you might want to have all your sales assets in one place.
- Include corporate repositories, such as your Microsoft Sharepoint repository, your SAP Knowledge Management, or even your file shares
- You can also access your ABAP content repositories using the SAP Mobile Documents infrastructure.
This is the next generation work place. Easy and clear configuration options boost your productivity, improve your collaboration means, and help you to easily find and access the files you need for your work.
Have we raised your interest? Check out how easy it is to set up the configuration in Sibylle Brehms blog Integrating SAP Mobile Documents and Fiori Launchpad on the SAP Enterprise Portal.
It is our goal to steadily enhance our integration scenarios. Based on our SAP business application integration and reusable services of SAP Mobile Documents, a broader range of SAP and third-party business applications will be integrated. This allows standard applications to get into the mobile content management world.