In this blog, we’d like to introduce you to some of the things that are new in the May 2015 version of SAP Business ByDesign.
You can also read more about the topics that are highlighted in the What’s New in SAP Business ByDesign, May 2015 video here.
Here is what we’ve presented so far:
- Earned Value Analysis by Project Structure
- Cancel and Copy Project Invoice Requests
- Asset under Construction
- Dunning by Key Date
- Payment Tolerance for Incoming Payments
- Lean Leads (Leads without Accounts)
- Provision to stop automatic release of Outbound Delivery in the TPOP Process
- MOSS Tax Returns
- Enriching Scanned Invoice Data from Invoice Templates
- Creating Custom Work Distribution Category for Approval Process Definition
Are you familiar with the What’s New video in SAP Business ByDesign? You can have a look at it here.
We’ll add blogs about other topics as we bring them to you. Stay tuned!