Wed. June 3rd – ASUG – Americas’ SAP Users’ Group Ontario Chapter Meeting at Ryerson University (Ted Rogers School of Business) in Toronto.
Presentations, Panels and Customer Case-Studies including:
- Presentation by ASUG CEO Geoff Scott
- Latest ASUG and SAP News from SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
- Driving SAP Continual Process Improvement leveraging Winshuttle at Canada Post
- SAP User Experience with SAP’s Denis Browne
- SAP MOBILITY CUSTOMER PANEL
- SAP ´INTERNET OF THINGS’ (IOT) CUSTOMER PANEL
- SCI Logistics Group uses GLSU to increase productivity in Finance team
- Divesture and the SAP Data Impacts at The Chemours Company (A Dupont Company)
- Internet of Things (IOT) with SAP Labs.
- SAP Fiori success story from the City of Mississauga
After the event join your ASUG Colleagues for a Networking Cocktail Patio Reception at the Eaton Centre.
Please register as early as possible, as space fills up quickly.
REGISTER via LINK here.