For partners who want to develop responsive Fiori apps, we offer an enablement hands-on workshop, where participants will learn how to build and extend SAP Fiori apps using SAPUI5 and SAP Web IDE on SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
Participants will deploy the apps to their accounts on SAP HANA Cloud Platform or to their ABAP-on-premise landscape. They will connect the app to their own backend system or to a SAP Gateway demo system.
The workshop targets partners who have in idea (use case) for an app or app extension they want to develop. Following registration you will be asked to submit your use case which we will discuss with you in a 1:1 meeting. We can then jointly determine co-innovation partnering options, in terms of how we can support you in your development effort leveraging SAPUI5 and SAP Web IDE experts as well as subsequently in your go-to-market strategy.
Why should I attend?
You will get your hands dirty with hands-on exercises covering SAP Fiori app development principles and consult with SAPUI5 and SAP Web IDE technical experts regarding your specific scenario implementation.
- Introduction to SAP Fiori UX and tools
- Hands-on: Build your first SAPUI5 app
- SAPUI5 architecture and basic concepts (MVC, libraries, components, fragments, theming, availability, browser-support)
- Hands-on: Models and Data Binding
- Models and Data Binding in SAPUI5
- Navigation Concept in SAPUI5
- The easy way to create an SAP Fiori app
- Hands-on: Create an SAP Fiori app using a template, enhance it with additional artifacts and deploy
- Extend an SAP Fiori app using SAP Web IDE
- Hands-on: Extend an SAP Fiori app
- SAP Web IDE extensibility using plugins
- Hands on: Develop your own plugin
Partner developers and technical consultants
$250 per participant
Where and When?
Chicago, USA 27 – 28 of May