This week at SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 I did a lot of pulse checking on where folks wanted social media and content marketing (my focus area) advice. One recurring topic was what to name a blog post. Naming your blog post (or any social content) is important. Search engine optimization (SEO) weighs the title heavily. Also, within text streams the posting title is like the cover of a book, while you’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover the reality is most people do. With that in mind, let me share 5 specific ideas on how to name your SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 takeaway blog.
- 10 Things you didn’t know about SAP S/4HANA
- 5 Ways Concur will simplify filling out your SAPPHIRE NOW expense report
- 3 Surprising moments during Bill McDermott’s keynote
2) Inside View
- Tradeshow secrets revealed: Did you experience any of these?
- The logistics of arranging buses to the JLo concert
- What does the Google/SAP collaboration announcement really mean?
- How to delight your stakeholders by simplifying their user experience
- How to mobilize Fiori with 1-click access
- How to create a data migration plan when moving to the cloud
- My a-ha moment: Now I get what SAP S/4HANA is all about!
- Starting strong as a startup: How I’m placing a strategic bet on big data analytics
- How wearable apps will drive mobile innovation over the next 24 months
- When will the Internet of Things become mainstream?
- Walmart said it first: Retailers will become tech companies
If anyone chooses to write one of these blogs drop me a line – I will link to your posting!