< Click Screen to View SAP HANA TechCast Replay!
Hear guest speaker Dan Lahl, vice president, product marketing SAP, who will discuss how IT organizations run transactional and analytical applications on a single in-memory platform delivering real-time actionable insights while simplifying their IT landscape. During this one-hour webcast, Bradmark’s Edward Stangler, R&D director, HANA products showcases key essentials for effectively monitoring SAP HANA, including:
- Tracking Key SAP HANA Feature
- Top Column Store Tables.
- Status / progress on delta merges and full / partial loads.
- Memory breakdown.
- Reviewing Overall HealthFamiliar Metrics for Experienced DBAs
- CPU usage, volume I/O, memory breakdown, and instance information.
- Memory usage.
- Space Usage.
- Operations and transactions.
- Network I/O, app tier, login, current SQL and SQL plan, etc.
- Alerting on HANA ResourcesFlashback on Recent HANA Problems
- Space usage in volume data / log, long-running statements / transactions / SQL, delta growing too large (not merged fast enough) for column store tables, and more.
- Viewing historical data through real-time UI.