Skip to Content

SE508 – Error in account coding allocation on ML81N

Hello Folks,

From time to time I see customers raising incidents regarding error SE508 when trying to create a Service Entry Sheet based on some PO.

Last year I wrote KBA 1680030 explaining how to fix the problem and I realized that some times the solution proposed in the KBA does not work.

I have updated the KBA with another solution that should cover the cases where the previous proposal would not help, so in case you face this error just check how to fix it in the KBA.

Cheers,

Eduardo Junior

SAP Active Global Support – ERP MM

Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.