Launched at SAPPHIRE, our new BICC Best Practices Guide eGuide is now available!
Big Data, the Internet of Things and Self Service have increased the need for organizations to update their BI strategy and to evolve or initiate a BI/Analytics Competency Center.
SAP has enhanced our BI Strategy Assessment program and added a number of best practice assets and thought leadership content on BICCs to assist you in:
- Evaluating your BI Strategy
- Understanding the role of a BI Competency Center to operationalize your strategy
- Comparing how your BI Competency Center, or plans for one, compares to other organizations
- Identify key roles, responsibilities and roles for both IT and business users in a BICC
BICC Best Practices eGuide
We are pleased to announce that we have launched a BI Competency Center Best Practices eGuide that combines various blogs, videos, white papers, presentations and webcasts supporting these best practices in a single location for your ease of reference.
We encourage you to embed links to this eGuide into your internal BI portal /collaboration facility to:
- Raise awareness and visibility of the importance of your BICC
- Engage business users and help them understand their role as extended members of your BICC
- Facilitate your ongoing data and analytics evolution and maturity
BICC Survey: How Do You Compare?
Participate in our BICC survey. Find out how your existing BICC, or plans to create one, compares to other organizations. Complete 10 short questions on organization, funding, value and more!
All individual submissions are confidential. Aggregate results and infographics will be published and posted in a blog. Open to both customers and non-customers alike!
Other BI Success & BI Strategy Assets
These new assets are linked to a number of existing key assets:
Please give us your feedback on the BICC eGuide and let us know what other resources you would find useful on your Road to Data & Analytics Success!