Personal Views is a capability to save personalized views of a Web Intelligence document. Mobile user can create multiple personalized views of the same base (source) Webi document, and each personal view document is independent of each other. Steps for creating personal view from Webi document is
- Open Webi document (Source) in Mobi
- perform the required server actions
- Perform the required client side customization like sorting the table column data
- Save the personalized view
- Saving the Personalized view creates entirely new document in Mobile with the state and data of source Webi document.
- Personal view document is created and maintained only on mobile device , not on BOE repository.
- User can access this document while working offline also.
As created Personal View document is document inherited from source Webi document , its very important to ensure personal view doc doesn’t breach the security set on source document.
Here is the security been considered in personal view document
- If source document is marked for confidential then app doesn’t allow user to create Personal view document from it
- At any point of time if Admin removes the view permission of source Webi document from user then all personal view document created by user from source document get deleted from Mobi application.
- Admin can restrict user from creating personal view
- If connection that user has logged in is a secure connection then user won’t be able to create personal view document.
- If source document TTL get expired then all personal view document created by user from source document get deleted from Mobi application.
- When admin deletes the source document at back end repository then all personal view document created by user from source document get deleted from Mobi application.
- User can’t share Personal view document .